Appearing in "Firesword!"Edit
- Len Wein
- Glynis Wein
- Steve Englehart
- Gerry Conway
- Satan (dog mutate)
- Diablo (dog mutate)
Synopsis for "Firesword!"Edit
Thor has followed the Absorbing Man to Vermont, which is just beginning its Halloween celebration. Thor manages to defeat him by knocking him into the lake, where he absorbs the properties of water and begins to flow away. But then, Loki arrives, who has by mystic means transformed two dogs to kill Thor. Thor defeats the dogs, then Loki summons the Firesword. Thor manages to defeat Loki with a lightning strike, which has the side effect of blinding him. Later, Thor seeks out his female companions, but discovers that Sif left with Karnilla to search for Balder.
- This issue takes place (and is referenced) after the Juggernaut and Beast's battle in Rutland in Amazing Adventures #16.
- No letter page is published this month.
- The Absorbing Man will appear next in Thor #235
- In a panel in the comic, during a parade, behind a float involving the Avengers is a float featuring people who look exactly like DC Comic's Superman and Batman.
- Loki's image from the cover was used for his Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|