- ... Are we not Asgard's finest warriors -- the greatest of the living great! shall we buckle like weak-kneed children. Or shall we go on -- on to our Final hour ONTO OUR NOBLE DEATHS!
Appearing in "They Walk Like Gods!"Edit
- Donald Blake
- The Warriors Three
- Grand Vizier
- Tana Nile
- Silas Grant
- Young Gods (First appearance)
Synopsis for "They Walk Like Gods!"Edit
Odin's plan comes to fruition, as the power of Ego-Prime is sacrificed to transform three people into Young Gods. But Thor is upset about being a piece in Odin's game, believing that he did not care if pieces were sacrificed.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#405-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Matthew Flamm, Hal Colbatch and Darleen E. White.
- Ego-Prime defeated! Odin's master plan revealed at last! Then - the birth of a new mystery!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|