Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Within the Realm of Kartag!"Edit
- [[Satrina|-]][[Category:Satrina/Appearances]] (First appearance)
- [[Kartag|-]][[Category:Kartag/Appearances]] (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Redguard (First appearance)
- Him Who Sleeps (First appearance)
- Thunder Cannon
Synopsis for "Within the Realm of Kartag!"Edit
On Blackworld, Sif and Hildegarde come upon a town, and people in blind terror of someone that is coming. They only refer to it as "he". Meanwhile, Thor and the Warriors Three continue their quest for Kartag and the Twilight Well, only to be beset by his minions.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#798-Z.
- This issue features a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Rebecca Page & Stephanie Wittenberg, Billy Philpott and Mike Gliemi.
- The quest for the Well at the Edge of the World! The fury of Kartag the Keeper! And then, before your eyes - Asgard falls! Pageantry with a punch!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|