Appearing in "When Fall the Gods!"Edit
- Desak the God Slayer (Desak Sterixian) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed pantheon (First appearance)
- Gods of Desak's species (First appearance) (Death)
- Kronnitt (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Alien from Desak's species (Main story and flashback) (First appearance)
- Unnamed gangers
- Unnamed Alien species (First appearance)
- Unnamed Alien gods (Vision)
- Tarene (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Jake Olson (Mentioned)
- Dark Gods (Mentioned)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Earth-12387 (Flashforward vision)
- Olympus (First appearance)
- Cusp of Tseris (Holy day)
- Midday (Holy day)
Synopsis for "When Fall the Gods!"Edit
Thor, the mighty God of Thunder, unites with his brothers-in-arms, the cybernetically and divinely empowered Beta Ray Bill and the Lion of Olympus himself, Hercules, for a journey like no other before it. Apart there are few obstacles that can stand before these heroes. Together they are a nigh-unstoppable force for good. But can even these three powerful forces for good survive an encounter with Desak, the Destroyer of Gods?
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|