- Thunder Runner
Before he ever lifted his mighty hammer Mjolnir, there was the sword. Fantastic journeys beckon from the mysterious nine realms. Places of dark mists and fiery voids. Of winged creatures and giants in the ice. And the most alluring quest of all – the search for the legendary Lost Sword of Surtur. Hungry for adventure, Thor secretly embarks on the journey of a lifetime, joined by his loyal brother Loki, whose budding sorcery equips him with just enough magic to conjure up trouble, along with the Warriors Three – a band of boastful travelers reluctant to set sail on any adventure that might actually be dangerous. But what starts out as a harmless treasure hunt quickly turns deadly, and Thor must now prove himself worthy of the destiny he covets by saving Asgard itself.
- Matthew Wolf as Thor
- Rick Gomez as Loki
- Christopher Britton as Odin
- Paul Dobson as Hogun
- Brian Drummond as Fenris
- Cathy Weseluck as Brunnhilde
- Michael Dobson as Geirmarr
- John Novak as Thrym
- Clancy Brown as the Frost Giants
- Grey Delisle as The Enchantress (uncredited)
Multiple sources list differing credits for certain characters:
- Brent Chapman and Jay Brazeau have both been cited as voicing Volstagg
- Alistair Abell and Jonathan Holmes have both been cited as voicing Fandral
- Tara Strong and Grey DeLisle have both been cited as voicing Sif
The movie will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on May 17, 2011. The DVD will be presented in widescreen format and feature 5.1 Dolby Digital and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital audio. The Blu-ray will be presented in 1080P high definition widescreen and feature English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Special features include:
- Audio commentary with supervising producer Craig Kyle and screenwriter Greg Johnson.
- Audio commentary with supervising director Gary Hartle, animation director Sam Liu and character designer Phil Bourassa.
- “Worthy: The Making of Thor: Tales of Asgard” featurette
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes bonus episode from the hit television series.
Was produced in 2009 but not released until 2011 so it could coincide with the Thor film.
The video is a prequel to Hulk vs Thor and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
A preview of the video can be seen on the Hulk vs Thor two-disc DVD. The opening sequence is on the Planet Hulk DVD.
Is currently the last planned animated video from Marvel. 
- No trivia.
- Characters from Thor: Tales of Asgard
- Other things related to Thor: Tales of Asgard
- Film Gallery: Thor: Tales of Asgard
- Images from the film
Links and References