- Feel that little lord of heaven? That sense of helplessness as you fall? That is how you feel to be mortal. Next you will learn how it fell to be butchered.
Appearing in "The God Butcher, Part 2 of 5: Blood in the Clouds"Edit
- Northmen/Vikings (Only in flashback)
- Slavs/River Men (Only in flashback)
- Slavs' Gods
- Perun's flying steed
- Chernobog's flying steed
- Saxons (Mentioned)
- Gods of Indigarr (Corpse)
- Dagr (Mentioned)
- City of Asgard
- Weapons Hall
- City of Asgard
- Muspelheim (Mentioned)
- Niffleheim (Mentioned)
- Mjolnir (Main story and flashback)
- Jarnbjorn (Only in flashback)
- All-Black the Necrosword (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The God Butcher, Part 2 of 5: Blood in the Clouds"Edit
In the distant past, inside the great weapons hall of Asgard, Thor struggles to raise Mjolnir, but is still unable to. Hefting his axe Jarnbjorn, he heads out instead on long ships into the Baltic Sea. The Northmen see shadows in the mist, but Thor dismisses them. But there is something in the fog, Gorr follows behind them. Coming ashore along the banks of the Neva River, the Northmen are eager for battle against the Slavs that stand against them, but Thor wants to know where their gods are, so that he may battle them instead of the mere mortals. They tell him that Perun and Chernobog are coming, but instead, only Perun's winged steed arrives covered in blood. Mounting the steed and taking to the air, Thor comes across Chernobog on his horse, only missing his head. Flying on, Thor is then attacked by Gorr, who assaults him relentlessly. Gorr continues pounding on Thor until he pauses long enough to ask Thor what he is the god of, to which Thor replies, "Thunder." An enormous lightning bolt strikes Gorr causing both him and Thor to crash to the earth. Meanwhile, in modern times, Thor finally defeats Gorr's shadow hound and heads to Omnipotence City for answers.
- No special notes.
- Throughout the ages, the gods of the Marvel Universe have been vanishing, their mortal worshippers left in chaos. NOW! the Mighty Thor follows a trail of blood that threatens to consume his past, present and future selves. The only hope for these ravaged worlds lies with the God of Thunder unraveling the gruesome mystery of the God Butcher!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|