- Rock Trolls
- Ulik (First appearance)
- Frost Giants
- Ymir the Frost Giant (First appearance)
- Fire Demons
- Surtur (First appearance)
- Mangog (First appearance)
- Hela (First appearance) (Nintendo DS version only)
- Warriors Three (Nintendo DS version only)
- Victor von Doom (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Become Thor, God of Thunder, as he battles to save his home of Asgard. Wielding the iconic Mjolnir, Thor's legendary hammer, fight across multiple Norse worlds, controlling elemental storm powers to overcome hordes of deadly foes with devastating lightning bolts, earthshaking thunder and mighty blasts of wind that can sweep away throngs of enemies.
Battle through mythological realms inhabited by classic enemies lifted from the pages of the comics, including Ulik, Ymir, and Surtur, in a clash that extends to extraordinary planets filled with Ice Titans, trolls and other mammoth opponents. Use powerful melee combos, lethal hammer throws and godlike elemental powers to take down enemies that range from large to gigantic!
Voices of Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Jaime Alexander as Sif, Tom Kane as Odin, Phil Lamar as Heimdall, Mitch Lewis as Ymir, Steven Blum as Ulik, Robin Atkin Downes as Mangog, and Rick D. Wasserman as Surtur
- No special notes.
- Thor: God of Thunder originally intended to be canonical but later the events of game were retconned.
- Mangog is simultaneously voiced by Mitch Lewis, Steven Blum, and Robin Atkin Downes.
- The video game intended to be indirect prequel to the Thor film.
- Images from Thor: God of Thunder (video game)
- Characters from Thor: God of Thunder (video game)
- Other things related to Thor: God of Thunder (video game)
- Video Game Gallery: Thor: God of Thunder (video game)
Links and References