A high-tech, self-contained research facility built by Weapon Plus somewhere in rural England, and produced several weapons. The rate at which time flows within The World can be controlled so that several generations can pass in a matter of days. After AIM forces attacked trying to reclaim their proprietary tech SHIELD occupied the facility, until it's dissolution.
After Wolverine, Fantomex and Captain Marvel stopped Osborn who was trying to take the control of The World, it was reduced and actually in the possession of Fantomex who now controlled the entire facility. It production abilities make it a valuable asset and it has been sought after by several malign forces.
- Weapon XII (Huntsman)
- Weapon XIII (Fantomex & E.V.A.)
- Weapon XIV (Stepford Cuckoos)
- Weapon XV (Ultimaton)
- Weapon XVI (Allgod)
- Genesis (Evan)
- The name of this place might reference Dio Brando's Stand, The World, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Appearances of The World (Weapon Plus)
- Media The World (Weapon Plus) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: The World (Weapon Plus)
- Images related to The World (Weapon Plus)
- Marvel Staff members who were born in The World (Weapon Plus)
Links and References