Appearing in "Sin-ister"Edit
- Sgt. Michael Tork
- Skip (Little boy) (Only Appearance)
- Jean DeWolff (In an illusion or vision)
- Judge Horace Rosenthal (In an illusion or vision)
- Reverand Bernard Finn (In an illusion or vision)
- Josh (Only Appearance)
- Heloise (Only Appearance)
- Mayor Ed Koch (Cameo)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
Synopsis for "Sin-ister"Edit
In the previous issue Electro had called Spider-Man a coward on live television. Spider-Man was unable to defeat Electro because he had fears of crippling him as he had done to the Sin-Eater. Now with Spider-Man focusing on other things and not wanting to cause harm , Electro decided to hold New York to ransom by controlling the main power station. Spider-Man first swung by Stan Carter's place to apologise for what he had done to him and showed up to battle Electro. While Spider-Man fought Electro , the sin-eater showed up and took a child hostage. Eventually Electro was defeated by Spider-Man and the Sin-Eater let the hostage free.
Turning towards the police with his shotgun, Sin Eater was fired upon by many Police officers. The Sin-Eater died and Sergant Tork noted that Stan Carter had the last laugh against the Sin-Eater as he had never loaded the shotgun.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|