Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Sin-ister"Edit
- Sgt. Michael Tork
- Skip (Little boy) (Only Appearance)
- Jean DeWolff (In an illusion or vision)
- Judge Horace Rosenthal (In an illusion or vision)
- Reverand Bernard Finn (In an illusion or vision)
- Josh (Only Appearance)
- Heloise (Only Appearance)
- Mayor Ed Koch (Cameo)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
Synopsis for "Sin-ister"Edit
In the previous issue Electro had called Spider-Man a coward on live television. Spider-Man was unable to defeat Electro because he had fears of crippling him as he had done to the Sin-Eater. Now with Spider-Man focusing on other things and not wanting to cause harm , Electro decided to hold New York to ransom by controlling the main power station. Spider-Man first swung by Stan Carter's place to apologise for what he had done to him and showed up to battle Electro. While Spider-Man fought Electro , the sin-eater showed up and took a child hostage. Eventually Electro was defeated by Spider-Man and the Sin-Eater let the hostage free.
Turning towards the police with his shotgun, Sin Eater was fired upon by many Police officers. The Sin-Eater died and Sergant Tork noted that Stan Carter had the last laugh against the Sin-Eater as he had never loaded the shotgun.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|