Appearing in "Thin Air (Part 3 of 5)"Edit
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Only in flashback)
- Danny Rand (Mentioned)
- New York Police Department
- Detective Regina Gans (First appearance)
- Sheryl Doser (Voice)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Cameo)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (In an illusion or vision)
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes) (In an illusion or vision)
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day) (In an illusion or vision)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Peter Parker (on phone)
- Terri Kidder (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Iron Man Armor (Cameo)
- Goblin Armor (Only in flashback)
- Vulture's Wings (In an illusion or vision)
- Stilt-Man's Suit (In an illusion or vision)
- Goblin Glider (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Thin Air (Part 3 of 5)"Edit
Jessica and Luke argue about Jameson's job offer over breakfast at a streetside restaurant. Jessica breaks down crying before receiving a phone call from the Bugle, and she leaves the restaurant after she and Luke two resolve that Jameson's offer "is a good gig."
At the Daily Bugle office, NYPD Detective Regina Gans examins Kidder's cubicle. Urich approaches, but Gans refuses to tell him anything because of the Bugle's habit of criticizing the Police Department "every other weekday." Jessica arrives soon after.
Farrell visits the city morgue and gets information on the nature of Kidder's death from Tommy, who describes Kidder's fall into the reservoir "from up high" as well as the "indentations and bruising on her neck" that indicate that she was "strangled to death." While they talk, Iron Man flies overhead, and Tommy notes that he must live somewhere nearby because he does so every day.
Farrell meets Jessica and Urich in Central Park to bring them up to speed on the details of Kidder's death, and the three of them consider how many "flying people" life in New York City. Kat laments that S.H.I.E.L.D. will have to be called if "a flying guy" is involved.
Later that night at the Bugle office, Urich sneaks into Kidder's cubicle and searches her desk, finding that Gans took the computer's hard drive before discovering a message on Kidder's answering machine from Sheryl Doser imploring Terri not to act on the rumors of missing OsCorp employees. Urich considers the possibility that Norman Osborn murdered Terri and dropped her into the reservoir, and calls Peter Parker for help.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|