“The power, the fury, the rage. Let it out. ”
- U.S. Army
- Bi-Beast (Only appearance; dies)
- Enclave (Only appearance; dies)
- Kyklops (Only Appearance) (Destroyed)
- U-Foes (Only Appearance)
- Nelson and Murdock (Named only)
Races and Species:
- Hulkbuster Armor (Xbox 360 and PS3 only)
The game begins in South America, with Bruce Banner being chased by soldiers sent by General Ross. Eventually, Banner escapes into a factory building, where he would transform into the Hulk. After dealing with Ross's soldiers, Hulk escapes to New York City, where he would save the life of Rick Jones, whom was being held captive by an organization known as the Enclave.[Unfinished]
The Cast of this Video Game is unknown.
The Incredible Hulk is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game loosely based on the film of the same name. The console versions were released on June 5, 2008 and the PC version was released on June 10 2008. Edge of Reality developed the console versions while Amaze Entertainment developed the handheld version of the game.  The game plays much like The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because of its free-roam gameplay and its similar controls.
- No trivia.
- Images from The Incredible Hulk (2008 video game)
- Characters from The Incredible Hulk (2008 video game)
- Other things related to The Incredible Hulk (2008 video game)
- Video Game Gallery: The Incredible Hulk (2008 video game)
Links and References