- -- Teon Macik src
After rescuing Laurie, Gabriel and Idie; Hope, Rogue and the Lights traveled to the Ukraine to find the next light. However, when they arrived in Kiev, he was gone. They tracked him over most of Europe and finally found him in Miami Beach, Florida. Like the other lights, Hope was able to stabilize Teon's powers with her touch, but unlike the others she also "tamed" him. After Teon joined her team, the group set off for Japan to stop the fifth light from destroying Tokyo.
The Five Lights
In Tokyo, Teon continued to show great loyalty to Hope. When Teon met Wolverine, he instantly viewed him as a foe. Once on Utopia, Wolverine and Teon sparred. Although Teon was able to hold his own, he was eventually bested by Wolverine. Their sparring sessions have continued. Like the other Lights, Doctor Nemesis performed tests on Teon to discover some of the nature and limits of his new powers.
Teon willingly followed Hope and accompanied the Lights to Berlin on their first mission to find a new mutant. It was discovered that Teon had some limited telepathic shields, and proved immune to the Sixth Light's psychic powers. He was the only team member who was able to persuade the boy to be born.
After that, the Lights returned to Utopia, as his parents were suing the X-Men to get their son home. However, Teon convinced his parents that he had changed, "sprouted" from the child they know, and together with the Lights he is much happier then ever. His parents then returned to Ukraine, leaving Teon under the X-Men's custody.
Schism & Regenesis
After the attack launched by Kade Kilgore the X-Men decide to separate into groups, which were Cyclops' group who were going to stay on Utopia and Wolverine's who were going to restart the school as the Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning. Teon decide to remain at Utopia with the other Lights except Idie who left with Wolverine's group. Teon later joined the remaining Lights in a scrimmage battle between them and the X-Men. The team was however defeated and had to leave to get their wounds treated. During that time Teon attempted to mate with the Stepford Cuckoos.
The group soon were called on a mission to search for a new light in Pakistan, which turned out to be the mind wiped Sebastian Shaw who was being used by terrorist as a human bomb. After rescuing Shaw and recruiting him to the team they returned to Utopia, where they had to confront Cyclops and Emma.
The team later had to face their own team mate Kenji whom was plotting to kill Hope. The battle soon ended when No-Girl used her telepathic powers to kill Kenji.
- I am the pursuit of happiness embodied.
- Feral Mind: Teon is much more animalistic in his habits and behaviors. He can still parse complex ideas, but does not in favor of utilizing a simplistic view of his world. An example, Teon sees the people around him as potential threats ("flight"), foes ("fight") or lovers ("mate").
- Hyper-instincts: He is able to find solutions to any of civilization's problems that he faces given the right motivation. Place him near a fridge he will eat what will keep him alive and most likely stay in top physical form. Place him in a court room and he will develop the intellect and eloquence to win a trial.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed and Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Healing
- Psionic Shields:: Teon's animalistic mind seems to possess a natural defense against telepathic reading or attack.
That status of post-M-Day activated mutant gave him also the following characteristic:
- Lights Bonding: The Lights were shown to be linked each other, to Hope and to the new activations, with some low level control from Hope over them. They were also affected by the suicide of Zeeshan. That situation was witnessed by Transonic and Zero, and later by Kitty Pryde. Also, when the Sixth Light activated, all of the Lights were able to sense it.
- Teon's powers allow him to instantly master fields: Shooting, rhetoric, ...
- He also trained with Wolverine on a few occasions at least.
- The only person Teon obeys is Hope, whom he recognizes as "Master".
- Creators Matt Fraction and Kieron Gillen loosely based the Five Lights mutant powers on the the archetypal power-sets on the original five X-Men (with the exception of Gabriel).
- Teon's surname at first seemed to be the point of some confusion. Teon's surname was identified in promotional material as Savko, a name also accidentally used in Heroic Age: X-Men #1. However, his actual surname has been recently confirmed as Macik.
- 57 Appearances of Teon Macik (Earth-616)
- Media Teon Macik (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 46 Images featuring Teon Macik (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Teon Macik (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Teon Macik (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|