An Autocron “holocaust specialist”, Ten-Thirtifor developed independent thought, which qualified as rebellion in his society, for which he was banished to Earth during its brief stint as a penal planet. He was among the small number of alien convicts that USAgent recruited to brak Ronan the Accuser's quarantine of Earth, and was present during the Earth's super-heroes' invasion of one of the Ruul's watchtowers in deep space.
Ten-Thirtifor remained on Earth after the Maximum Security event was over, attempting to summon an invasion fleet in the hopes of being reinstated. He was resisted by the Avengers Iron Man, Warbird, and the Vision, who managed to waylay him after a high-frequency sonic attack. Left unconscious by Warbird, he was soon after taken into custody by S.H.I.E.L.D.
Capable of firing energy blasts with his faceplate lifted
Weak to sonic weapons
Capable of communicating across interstellar distances
- 3 Appearances of Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616)
- Media Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ten-Thirtifor (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|