- -- Technovore src
Technovore is a technological parasite created by a scientist which kills everyone inside an orbital space station. Iron Man investigates and confronts the nanotech monstrosity. As Iron Man heads to the station, the Goddess takes him aside to offer him a place among her converts; Iron Man refuses and she promises punishment. Entering the station, Iron Man finds that the space crew members are now techno-organic creatures and they attempt to consume him as part of their quest for completion. Iron Man renovates his armor arsenal using the station stores, but after destroying the creatures they reform themselves into a single being calling itself the Technovore.
Iron Man battles the Technovore but it can reshape itself from injury almost instantly. The Technovore causes the station's center of gravity to change, tearing the structure apart. Iron Man battles the creature in space and prepares his auto-destruct sequence but has to remain linked via telepresence at the last moment to prevent the Technovore from hacking into his computer and halting the countdown. Unfortunately, the Technovore overcomes Tony's controls, but at the explosion's instant the Goddess separates Tony's consciousness from his body to save him from the neural feedback. She offers Tony another chance to serve her, but when he still refuses she returns him to his body. The Technovore's fate following the explosion is unknown.
- Nanite Body: Technovore's body is made entirely of nanobots. It can disassemble itself into a stream of nanites, enabling it to fit into and travel through extremely small spaces. Each nanite carries a copy of the entire viral personality, and it is implied that the whole entity can reconstruct itself from a single unit.
- Assimilation: Technovore can absorb technology into itself, adding the abilities of consumed technology into its physical being.
- Adaption: Technovore's inherent resilience is augmented by an ability to adapt to weapons; over time, it will become immune to a given weapon if struck by it enough times.
- 2 Appearances of Technovore (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Technovore (Earth-616)
- Media Technovore (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Technovore (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Technovore (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Technovore (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|