Tareva was an Atlantean that studied the mystical arts and was one of the greatest sorcorers in Atlantean history. Tareva was summoned to the Temple of the Three in the Javan Rainforest by the Aged Genghis. She was invited to participate in the centennial contest to decide the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth. Although not interested in the idea of the contest, but she later agreed. Tareva did not last long as like most before she fell before the magic of the Vishanti. Vishanti then possesed her body and used it against the other contestants. Vishanti released Tareva at the end of the contest, when Doctor Strange was proclaimed the winner of the title of Sorcerer Supreme.
- Atlantean Abilities: possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
Skilled sorceror, possible canadidate for Sorcerer Supreme.
- 1 Appearances of Tareva (Earth-616)
- Media Tareva (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Tareva (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tareva (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tareva (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|