It was later discovered that she was carrying Carnage's child, which was growing on her prosthetic arm. Horrified by its hunger, she cut off her arm and Shriek claimed it for her own.
With the new symbiote bonded to her arm, Shriek dragged her out into the streets where Carnage was fighting Spider-Man and Iron Man. She scared the symbiote so it abandoned her to return to Tanis. She accepted the bond and became Scorn. Pulling her by the hair, Scorn forced Shriek to use her sonic scream on Carnage. This put her into a coma and gave Spider-Man and Iron Man the chance they needed to defeat Carnage. However, he was still able to escape.
She was taken into Iron Man's custody in hopes of getting leads on Carnage's location.
When Carnage took over the town of Doverton, Colorado, Scorn was the only active symbiote who could be called on by the government to stop him after he defeated the Avengers, except for Spider-Man. She was partnered up with Mercury Team, a group of special forces who have weapons made of the separated symbiotes that were made up from Hybrid. She manages to use sonic weaponry to separate the Carnage Symbiote from Cletus and the symbiote and Cletus are taken into custody.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Techno-Hybrid: Since the Scorn symbiote's birth was linked to robotic arm, the symbiote is an machine/symbiote hybrid, thus being able to fuse itself with different kind of technology.
- 11 Appearances of Tanis Nieves (Earth-616)
- Media Tanis Nieves (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Tanis Nieves (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Tanis Nieves (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tanis Nieves (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Tanis Nieves (Earth-616)
- Tanis Nieves (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|