Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I believe I have a Wolverine What if that should be included in the Other Comic series. In the what if, wolverine ends up in the Time of Conan, and I do believe it reveals a bit of his past that may not be considered canon. 126.96.36.199
So, since someone has gone ahead and added a movie continuity page link in the disambig page, i figure this is a good place to discuss this.
Now, generally we handle movie/videogames/etc... on the main page. However, the movies do have an independent continuity and history distinct from the comics. Should the movie version of a character receive its own page? Or do we consider movie continuity outside the purview of this wiki, and thus movie appearances only deserve a footnote on the main page to recognize that the character has appeared in that media? --Squirrelloid 16:44, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Wolverine, storm , magneto or jean grey are eligible for a separate page but there are lots of characters who only made cameos that don't deserve a separate page... I think it's best to leave them as they are for now. It's better to have all the info in one place. Copycat989 19:37, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- I think we should be consistent. If we make some separate, they should all be separate; however, I don't think there is enough data on movies characters to make an entire article... Only 3 appearances? Doesn't seem like much to write about.
- --Jamie 00:10, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
- Welllll... if you wanna get really comprehensive, you can also include info from the X-Men Movie one-shot comics, as well as the Wolverine video game. --Brian Kurtz 03:50, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with Jamie in that we should be consistent. Say we consider that the movies happened in "Earth-271" instead than in Earth-616. We could create "Wolverine (Earth-271)". This continuity could (and should, as far as I'm concerned) include the movie-related comics and video-games. Each movie continuity is probably independent, and some characters have different movie continuities ("Hulk (Lou Ferrigno's)" and "Hulk (Ang Lee's)"). Maybe characters with few appearances in this continuities could be listed as in:Sub-Mariner#Minor_Characters_with_this_name. Let's see some options:
- Keep movie info in independent page (obviously linked from the character main page). Include information from comics, video-games, etc. Hard for characters who only do cameos, but the option I personally support.
- Keep movie info always in same page. Hard for characters who have lots of information.
- Use a category of "Minor characters with this name".
- And by the way: Creating pages about the actors who performed the characters. Sam Elliot has performed two different Marvel characters.
-Skippy Farlstendoiro 09:19, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- We are already starting this on some levels. Correct me if I am wrong, but you mean to have the video characters separate from the main characters. We have started doing this with some characters. See Colossus for some idea of what I mean. We are using the Earth-designations for these characters and have not "attempted" Wolverine since his will probably cover all Earth's. (He had to be THAT popular...) Let me know if that helps (a little at least). --M1shawhan 00:19, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- That was exactly my point, thank you very much. - Skippy Farlstendoiro 12:55, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
- The Wolverine on the cover of that issue is actually the 616 version, not the 928 version. The concept behind the Timestorm series is that 2009 versions of the characters (616) visit the 2099 versions, as is what happened in Timestorm 2009-2099: Spider-Man #1.
- There are two Wolverines 616 and his version from 928.
- Absolutely correct, I've created the character's page here.
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 18:14, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- 1.I told you that he exist,
- 2.I never say something if i'm not certain.
- 3.I proved his existence, and I wanted create that page, but nevermind You were first,
- 4.I have some images from Timestorm X-Men, it hasn't been released yet, should I upload them?
I wonder, If magneto had puled out Wolverine's admantium skeleton, would he have been able to heal since his healing factor is much stonger without the admantium DragoonFlareJR 22:03, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
please delete my comment above...I put it on the wrong page DragoonFlareJR 22:08, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
I just don´t understand, why Logan is a Neutral character now, he did something wrong?
What's up with the Wolverine page's picture? It looks like it was drawn on MS paint or something. Was that in a comic, or was it just drawn by a fan? Because I like the 616 page's picture a lot better. Could someone please explain why it's that picture?