As revealed in Invincible Iron Man Vol 3 #12, Riri is named after her father. How would the naming work exactly? Would she be "Riri Williams, Jr. (Earth-616)"?
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 21:08, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- I would argue for naming her father's profile "Riri Williams, Sr. (Earth-616)" and leaving this entry as is.
- There is a precedent (though in reverse); the original Nick Fury is "Nicholas Fury (Earth-616)," not "Nicholas Fury, Sr. (Earth-616)," whereas his son is "Nicholas Fury, Jr. (Earth-616)."
- And, technically, she'd only be "Jr." if her entire name (first, middle, last) was identical. I doubt we'll learn these characters' middle names any time soon, so I'd still opt for Dad being "Sr." If we ever do learn middle names, and her father's is different, he could be "Riri J. Williams (Earth-616)" while Riri's page name remains the same.
- Edlicious (talk) 22:15, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
I realize this should probably be a disambiguation page also mentioning: Ironheart (Eurth) (Earth-616) but based on File:Invincible_Iron_Man_Vol_3_1.jpg should we list this as an alias? talk2ty 05:02, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
- We should wait until she eventually adopts that name, probably next issue.
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 05:23, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
name of mom
Does anyone know if the comic ever refers to Sharon and Riri's mom as "Mrs. Williams" or anything along those lines, indicating that her parents were married? talk2ty 18:35, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
- In Invincible Iron Man Vol 4 #7, Riri's mom is mentioned to be a double widow. So, yes, she was married to Riri Williams Sr.
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 18:53, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
Hm... Riri Williams Sr. being dead certainly implies he would be one of the 2 dead spouses, though it's more secondary than primary proof.
Even assuming they were, how do we know she took his last name? talk2ty 19:04, May 30, 2018 (UTC)