In case anybody gets mad at me for making cuts, I offer the following paragraph as justification: Then Ganke informs Miles his phone had been vibrating all night. Miles checks his phone and it is a message from his Uncle Aaron asking him if he is ok. Miles answers: "Where did you go?" Aaron tells him there are just getting started. Miles answers: "no." Aaron says: "no?" Miles, once again, says: "no." Then Aaron says: "Then maybe I should tell your dad about this." And Miles becomes confused as to what to do with the whole situation with Aaron/The Prowler. Exessive. The old version can go on expanded page if it means enough to someone.--MutantMenace (talk) 17:56, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Since the Earth 616 technically rebooted at the end of Secret Wars adding Miles and some of his supporting cast into it, I think we should create another page for this characters (Ex: Miles Morales (Earth-616) ), I mean, Miles can't remember his old life, he doesn't remember Peter Parker's death, his mother's death, his father knowing his identity, Cloak, Dagger, Ultimate Black Widow, and others. After Secret Wars, Miles Morales (Earth-1610) is no more, he is from Earth-616. Ismazing (talk) 02:07, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Technically, it is Miles a warped character, he is 1610 Miles just as much as Longbow is Hawkeye. Under DC pretenses, it makes sense to keep him, no so much under Marvel.-- MysteryScooby (talk) 19:28, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Where it was said he doesn't remember his previous life in the Ultimate Universe? Did you read Ultimate End? Why would he get all emotional when he saw his mother alive when he woke up in Earth-616 then?
- --The Many-Angled One (talk) 03:17, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Plus, Miles and the people who are important to him were just transplanted from Earth-1610 to Earth-616, with their history being integrated into Earth-616's history with some retcons, just like the former Battleworld's domain Weirdworld. In other words, it's not necessary to create a separate page for Miles and his supporting cast. And the universe wasn't rebooted, it was brought back the way it was before the Secret Wars, with some tweaks.
- --The Many-Angled One (talk) 03:46, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I plan on doing so after the current events unfolding in his book come to an end (i.e. the Civil War II tie-in), considering nothing extremely important has happened beyond the grandma and Goldballs subplots.
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 02:16, September 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Because the time he was in the game was pre secret wars, his universe was still 1610(was mentioned as so). In the game he just pops up in the Spider-man event to help that universe Spider-Man, and then goes back to his own universe when the event ends. That was 6-7 months ago, now he reappeared in a quest where Viv forms the Champions with Ms. Marvel, Ms. Marvel had become his friend in the Spider-Man event so she invited him to the team(not sure how she contacted him), I don't know if he is still supposed to be on Earth-1610 here, or on Earth-616 since his appearance was very short(two or three lines).
- At the end of the day others mods/admins already decided to treat games like they aren't cannon(when it comes to comic book characters), I doubt this will ever be referenced in the comics unless the game writer ends up writing something for Marvel, so I decided to not add the info to his page, but added him to the team roster in those universe pages so I wouldn't have to have this conversation, but someone else did. I'm fine with it staying that way, but if the other mods/admins want to remove his membership from the page I won't have a problem with it either.(SunGodKizaru (talk) 18:20, January 29, 2017 (UTC))