- We (the admins) took a vote, and we decided that certain "Other Media" from imprint publishers should be listed here. For the time being, it's Kick-Ass, and any of the stuff related to the Ultraverse (like the Firearm movie listed here now, a few of the TV series listed on the TV show page). They are going to be treated like any other imprint comic issue would; covered, but not categorized. No appearances, no realities or character pages. --Spencerz (talk) 04:59, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Because we're the Marvel Database, so we cover it.
- I'm not sure about Sonja; It was made when Red Sonja was with Marvel. I'll see what some of the other admins think. We decided in that same vote that the (rather large) MIB franchise can be covered by the Malibu Wiki that User:Robert Alvarez runs. --Spencerz (talk) 06:56, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
- And here's the source on the change in the release date - 
- LoveWaffle (talk) 21:45, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- No. If it was a proper title, it would, but this is a utility page, so to speak. --Spencerz (talk) 20:34, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
I think it would be a nice footnote on the page to have a section at the bottom that lists the number of films that exist inside of the comic continuity. Nothing to fancy, but a little entry noting things like the Captain America serial, or the Thor movie (that became a TV series), or the Rescue movie starring Mary Jane Watson. --Spencerz (talk) 21:07, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- No? If you want to make a page for those, and then link to that at the bottom of the page, maybe. But I can't see those having a place on the page or even passing rudimentary notability.
- LoveWaffle (talk) 21:28, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- The mere fact that they are of little notability is the reason that I wanted to connect them to a larger page. But, I think your option would work a little better; a page listing all the in-universe movies, tv shows and video games, with a link to said page at the bottom of the film, tv series and video games pages. --Spencerz (talk) 21:46, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Cap 3 date source
As the film is still technically untitled, a page should not yet be created for it.
LoveWaffle (talk) 21:58, March 13, 2014 (UTC)