On all the other Earth's they are simply called the Horsemen of Apocalypse.--Max 20:13, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that might be the more common name now. Obviously it's a shortened form of the name we have here, which is likely why. The shortened form is also what's used in the Handbooks for the various team members.
- --GrnMarvl14 00:34, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Want to move this one then? I feel there needs to be some uniformity on this.--Max 01:19, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Works for me. I could get nit-picky, but it's close enough. That and I don't feel like looking through my old X-Factor issues for a specific reference to them being referred to as the Four Horsemen (though I'm sure there is one).
- --GrnMarvl14 01:25, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
I think, some people, like me, need more information about te other horseman, so:
Horsemen in the AoA
- Mikhail Rasputin (AoA) (Pestilence)
- Abyss (AoA)
- Bastion (AoA)
- Maximus (AoA) (Death)
- Sabretooth (AoA)
- Mister Sinister (AoA)
- Gideon (AoA)
- Candra (AoA)
- War (AoA) (Abraham Kieros?)
- Death (AoA) (Unknown, speculated to be Selene or Lifeforce)
Horsemen in the Magneto-less AoA
Mutant X Horsemen
- Fallen (Warren Worthington), formerly known as Death
- War (assumed to be Abraham Kieros)
- Famine (assumed to be Autumn Rolfson)
Horsemen of Earth-5701
- Nathan Summers (Earth-5701) -War
- Peter Parker (Earth-5701) -Pestilence
- Warren Worthington III (Earth-5701)- Death
- Frederick Dukes (Earth-5701) -Famine
- Thunderbird (Exiles) -War
Horsemen of Avengers vol4 (Earth-10082)
- Why do we need this listed here? Isn't that what the other Horsemen of Apocalypse pages are for? And the individual character pages?
- --GrnMarvl14 16:14, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- because that list is not full.
- Why not just create pages for those others?
- --GrnMarvl14 18:02, January 29, 2011 (UTC)