Uh... Did I break this page? Why's there characters' names beside that one image now? Balfro 03:44, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Not "broken". Only adjusted to meet the edit request you made. The main thing was making it aligned on the left. You can remove "left" out of the code for the image and it will realign the names. Only problem is that doing this will move the image below the infobox. My suggestion is to always do a preview before saving a page if you aren't sure how it will react (especially with images.) ;) --M1shawhan 04:40, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I didn't do the edit to the image, but I must not have noticed until after I did my edit so I figured it was me... thanks :) Balfro 04:42, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- That was me. Sorry.--Max 04:45, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Not quite sure where to ask this. What does one do in the event of creating a character page where the real name and code name are both unknown. Example: Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #2, the Bombshells (Mother / Daughter team). We were only given the younger girls first name. No last name, no mothers name, and no code names. I suppose they can be labeled like "Lori" and "Lori's Mother" for now and forwarding can be used later on when this info gets revealed. Is that correct, or how does it work? Thanks.
- Ok, that works for me. Thanks :) Balfro 05:59, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Destruction and Legacy
- That section was written in an out-of-universe perspective, had no citations, and mistakenly stated that the survivors of the final incursion lived on Earth-616. The survivors of the final incursion was all of Ultimate New York City, the only ones that live on Earth-616 are the survivors of Battleworld's destruction.
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 02:22, January 27, 2016 (UTC)