Union Jack is in this? I don't remember ever hearing he was in it. Same with Dugan. --GrnMarvl14 20:38, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't know about Union Jack, but Dugan is seen in the trailer (right before they bust into the warehouse - he is on the right in his bowler hat and I assume he is with the rest of the Howling Commandos.) According to IMDB he is in it as well. --M1shawhan 23:33, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Eh, I don't trust IMDB until a movie is actually out. They have too big a habit of posting rumored info. If someone looks to be in the trailer, that's good enough for me (still leaves Union Jack, though).
- --GrnMarvl14 00:26, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Agree on the rumor-mill with IMDB. That was why I left Union Jack as still questionable as well. Dum Dum is definitely in the trailer. --M1shawhan 00:38, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Still no sign of Union Jack.. But if anyone needed proof.. I found Dugan. And with Cap too. :)
- And, wow, isn't that Pinkerton in the red beret?
- --GrnMarvl14 01:59, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- And could that Asian-looking guy be Howard Shigeta? Possibly making that not the Howling Commandos...but the Deadly Dozen? ...Nah...I'm sure it's just hope on my part to see something more obscure.
- --GrnMarvl14 02:22, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Woah... Lesse here.. I cropped out a character or two when I uploaded this I believe. Give me a second, and I'll let you possibly recognize someone else.
- OK, here's two more images: The first I cropped out, and the second is just an image later on from the trailer.
I was trying to list all the Vehicles and Technology featured in the film, but I'm not sure what to name the Hydra tech. Suggestions?
- Hydra Laser Gun
- Hydra Miniature Submarine
- Hydra Jet