Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Union Jack is in this? I don't remember ever hearing he was in it. Same with Dugan. --GrnMarvl14 20:38, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't know about Union Jack, but Dugan is seen in the trailer (right before they bust into the warehouse - he is on the right in his bowler hat and I assume he is with the rest of the Howling Commandos.) According to IMDB he is in it as well. --M1shawhan 23:33, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Eh, I don't trust IMDB until a movie is actually out. They have too big a habit of posting rumored info. If someone looks to be in the trailer, that's good enough for me (still leaves Union Jack, though).
- --GrnMarvl14 00:26, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Agree on the rumor-mill with IMDB. That was why I left Union Jack as still questionable as well. Dum Dum is definitely in the trailer. --M1shawhan 00:38, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Still no sign of Union Jack.. But if anyone needed proof.. I found Dugan. And with Cap too. :)
- And, wow, isn't that Pinkerton in the red beret?
- --GrnMarvl14 01:59, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- And could that Asian-looking guy be Howard Shigeta? Possibly making that not the Howling Commandos...but the Deadly Dozen? ...Nah...I'm sure it's just hope on my part to see something more obscure.
- --GrnMarvl14 02:22, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Woah... Lesse here.. I cropped out a character or two when I uploaded this I believe. Give me a second, and I'll let you possibly recognize someone else.
- OK, here's two more images: The first I cropped out, and the second is just an image later on from the trailer.
I was trying to list all the Vehicles and Technology featured in the film, but I'm not sure what to name the Hydra tech. Suggestions?
- Hydra Laser Gun
- Hydra Miniature Submarine
- Hydra Jet