She's a clone, right? So clones get the name of the person they're cloned from, then their real name in parenthesis. Not sure what to do if the Handbook says her real name is 'unknown' though...
- Why not just "real name of genetic source (Mayhem) (Earth-982)"?
- --GrnMarvl14 21:16, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- She's a semi-clone. She was modified at birth and in large part symbiont. Dunno how we want to count that. ZeroSD 09:51, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
May Parker (April Parker) (Earth-616???) Shouldn't it be Earth-982? Edit
Shouldn't it be 982 not 616Nsaylor97b 19:43, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Bleh, because apparently we made a stupid mistake. Nice catch. Maybe one more move and we'll be on a pagename we like.
- --GrnMarvl14 19:46, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Not too bad for the first day?Nsaylor97b 20:16, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely a nice start.
- --GrnMarvl14 00:08, June 7, 2011 (UTC)