Little is detailed about Meltdown's life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, but it can be presumed to have followed much the same path as Meltdown of Earth-616.
Machine Man, along with the rest of the Nextwave, saved Ash from a zombified Power Pack. While still uninfected, they caused a massive explosion to dispatch of the zombified Power Pack and some of the zombie horde. The team was killed by the remaining zombies in what was described as "the most humiliating and degrading way imaginable".
- Time Bombs: can create balls of plasma, which she calls her "time bombs." These "bombs" explode with concussive force. She can produce marble-sized "bombs" which have little concussive impact and which she uses for playing pranks. She has produced "time bombs" ranging up to the size of beach balls, which, when they explode, can smash tree trunks and even metal objects. The amount of concussive impact depends on the size of the bomb she creates, and she can, at least to some extent, control the amount of time until it detonates. After training with X-Factor and adventuring with X-Force, she has learned increasingly greater control over the energy she generates. She can now muffle the sound of the detonation to a limited extent and generate explosive energy as streams that respond to her thought directions. Now possessing greater control over her powers, she can even reabsorb the energy of non-detonated bombs and is no longer afraid to use her time bombs in nearly lethal ways.
- 2 Appearances of Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149)
- Media Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Tabitha Smith (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|