Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Sylvie Yaqua born as part of the Pacqui people from Peru. She was part of a research team formed by Valerie Cooper for the Commission on Superhuman Activities to create a new breed of super humans. Dr. Yaqua suggested the team make use of rare drugs found in the jungles of Peru. The team successfully tested their research on Julia Carpenter who became Spider-Woman. The team's leader, Dr. Napier, under the guidance of the Manipulator instructed members of the team to experiment on themselves. Yaqua gained powers and became Arachne.
She would go on to become the leader of Deathweb.
Arachne is capable of physically generating webbing and neuro-toxins from glands in her wrists.
- 8 Appearances of Sylvie Yaqua (Earth-616)
- Media Sylvie Yaqua (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Sylvie Yaqua (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sylvie Yaqua (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sylvie Yaqua (Earth-616)
- Danny Wall's Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|