Suzanna was the wife of Arnold and mother of Polaris. Around three years before her death, Suzanna had an affair with Magneto which resulted in the birth of Lorna. Suzanna kept this secret from her husband and told him that Lorna was his.
When Lorna was three years old, Arnold found out that she wasn't his daughter and that Suzanna had an affair with Magneto. Arnold took them both up to the skies in an airplane so that Suzanna would have no place to flee when he confronted her with this.
While the two of them were arguing, Lorna became upset and after being yelled at, her powers manifested, tearing apart the jet and killing Arnold and Suzanna.
Normal human female
- In X-Men #52 it is revealed that Lorna was adopted by Arnold's sister and her husband, which means that "Dane" is Lorna's foster father's surname, and thus neither Suzanna nor Arnold can have "Dane" surname (either maiden or through marriage).
- 1 Appearances of Suzanna (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Suzanna (Earth-616)
- Media Suzanna (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Suzanna (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Suzanna (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Suzanna (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|