Appearing in "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"Edit
Synopsis for "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is based on material orginally published by Robert Louis Stevenson in the 1886 novella, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- This story is also adapted in Marvel Classics Comics #1.
- Edward Hyde is not to be confused with the Marvel Comics super-villain, Mister Hyde.
- First and only appearance for all characters. This story takes place in a separate continuity from that of the mainstream Marvel Universe.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|