Appearing in "The Invisible Man"Edit
- Invisible Man (Griffin)
- Doctor Kemp
- Thomas Marvel
The Invisible Man stalks the streets once more! From the spine-tingling chiller by H. G. Wells! Don't dare miss it!
- This issue is based on material orginally published by science fiction author H.G. Welles in the 1897 novel, The Invisible Man.
- Layouts by Adkins, pencils by Mayerik.
- This issue is reprinted in Masters of Terror #2.
- This story was also adapted in Marvel Classics Comics #25.
- First and only appearance for all characters. This story takes place in a separate continuity from that of the mainstream Marvel Universe.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supernatural Thrillers Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supernatural Thrillers series
- Images from Supernatural Thrillers Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|