When the Black Order seized Wakanda, Supergiant was left in control of Black Bolt, whom she would mentally order to activate the bombs the Illuminati hid in Wakanda's Necropolis. When the Illuminati arrived to save Black Bolt, Supergiant used the Inhuman King's ability to defeat the heroes. Upon activating the bomb, Supergiant was faced by Maximus, who had the trigger. Maximus triggered the bomb, but also used Lockjaw to transport Supergiant along with the bomb to a distant uninhabited planet, where she perished in the explosion of the bomb.
Omnipathy: Supergiant has the ability to read and control the minds of people of any race.
- Mind Control: Supergiant is described as a "mental parasite", she can control, "steal" and "devour" the minds of her victims.
- Psychic Possession: Another attribute to her vast psionic ability is the capacity to project a mental energy surge that overwhelms her victims' conscious minds, making them more subservient to her will.
- Mass Possession: Can possess and control multiple individuals at will.
- Remote Possession: Commandeering the host bodies of those shes taken over from a great distance away.
- 17 Appearances of Supergiant (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Supergiant (Earth-616)
- Media Supergiant (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Supergiant (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Supergiant (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Supergiant (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|