The Super-Powers Registration Act was passed by the Canadian government. Introduced by a minister of the Canadian government called Robert Hagon, the Super-powers Registration Act was part of a complex plot engineered by the Master using the alias "Joshua Lord".
The terms of the act entailed the government employment of all super-powered individuals, including mutants, who were then enlisted in one of the government Department H "Flight" programs such as "Alpha Flight" and "Gamma Flight". The Act was controversial and resulted in the disbandment of the Canadian government's super-teams (the various "Flights"). The Canadian SRA was never explicitly repealed or overturned, however it is no longer mandatory.
- 1 Appearances of Super-Powers Registration Act
- Minor Appearances of Super-Powers Registration Act
- 2 Media Super-Powers Registration Act was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Super-Powers Registration Act
- Item Gallery: Super-Powers Registration Act