Sturdevant E. "Bob" Robbins had a PR agency that was falling apart, so he tried to get Spider-Man as a client. Coincidentally, when he proposed it to Spidey he was catching a bank robber wearing a special suit. Bob knocked him out and took the suit for himself. He welded a grid in it so the heat dispersal wouldn't be blocked and then started thinking codenames to gain fame (Bobtron 4000, Captain Bob, etc.).
Meanwhile, two of the developers of the suit paid the bail of the robber and third scientist. They were former A.I.M. scientists who just spent the last of their money making the suit. They traced the suit and started attacking Bob. Spidey got in the way and when Bob's Volt Rays weren't enough to stop the heavily armed trio, he asks the suit's Help Function for support. It suggested the Negative Vortex. The effect swallowed the trio and was going to destroy the city, but Spider-Man saved the day. Bob agreed to turn the suit over to Spidey as it was too dangerous...but he was smart enough to keep a copy of the suits' diagrams to himself.
After Civil War
- 4 Appearances of Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616)
- Media Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sturdevant Robbins (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|