Stryke is a veritable human piledriver. He was biologically restructured by M.O.D.O.K. as a personal servant and guardian. Stryke's physical body was enhanced, making him as durable as solid steel. This, coupled with a diminished capacity to feel pain, made him a physical powerhouse who could easily go one-on-one with the likes of Iron Man. Though he was but a lowly servant, Stryke enjoyed his work, and relished the opportunity to strike a blow against M.O.D.O.K.'s enemies in A.I.M.. Stryke once fought Iron Man when the latter raided M.O.D.O.K.'s Mojave base. Though the fight was a protracted one, it ended inconclusively. Iron Man distracted Stryke with his image reproducer, enabling him to accomplish what he set out to do and then leave. Stryke was left with the feeling that he had defeated Iron Man.
- Superhuman Durability - Enhanced to the point where he could go one-on-one with Iron Man for a protracted period.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- 1 Appearances of Stryke (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Stryke (Earth-616)
- Media Stryke (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Stryke (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Stryke (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stryke (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|