Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "March of the Dead!"Edit
- Doctor Maitland
- A.I.M.'s mind-mechanism
- Baron Samedi's staff
- Medallion of the Loa
Synopsis for "March of the Dead!"Edit
Brother Voodoo has been summoned to Haiti to investigate reports of Zuvembies attacking factories across the island. Going to a local grave yard he is attacked by these apparent undead soldiers and their leader: Baron Samdei. During the fight, Brother Voodoo is knocked out. While he is unconscious he reflects back on the events that brought him to Haiti, and of the Zuvembie that was in captivity of the local authorities.
When he wakes up, he finds himself strapped to a strange machine in a laboratory. He learns that Samdei is really an agent of AIM and that they have been using a device to create Zuvembie's. However, these Zuvembies are really living people who have had their minds wiped by the machine. They intend to do the same thing to Brother Voodoo. However, the machine has seemingly no effect but Brother Voodoo pretends to be under their control to get close enough to attack Samdei and the AIM agents on hand.
During the fight, Brother Voodoo reveals that while they were busy explaining to him how the machine works that he used his powers to command a nearby lizard to chew through the machines wires. During the fight a stray shot hits the machine causing it to explode. The machines destruction frees all the "Zuvembies" under AIM's control but also compromises the integrity of the secret base. Brother Voodoo sends everyone top side but tries to go back for Baron Samdei. However, Samdei will not go peacefully and attacks, only to be crushed to death when part of the complex collapses on him. Brother Voodoo flees the scene himself to avoid any harm and makes it out alive.
- First appearance of Baron Samedi.
- Letterer Gaspar Saladino is credited as L.P. Gregory in this issue.
- The tagline for this issue is, "The Man who Lived Twice battles the Unliving Legions of Baron Samedi!"
- Brother Voodoo disambiguation page
- Brother Voodoo image gallery
- Brother Voodoo chronology page
- Brother Voodoo quotes page
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Brother Voodoo article at Wikipedia
- Brother Voodoo profile at the Marvel Universe
- Brother Voodoo profile at the Marvel Directory
- Brother Voodoo profile at Toonopedia
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|