Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Strucker!! So, you finally decided to come out of your rat's nest and meet me eye-patch to monocle!
- -- Nick Fury
Appearing in "Crisis!"Edit
- Alpha Rays
- Invisibility Pen
- Hallucination Cube
- Satan Claw (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Crisis!"Edit
Strucker announces that the impregnable dome over Hydra Island will keep them safe from the "Death Spore" plague, and plans to use Fury's body as the basis for an army of HYDRA androids to "police" the world, once he's dead from the Alpha Ray beam. But Fury escapes! As SHIELD searches the Heli-Carrier for the bomb with no result, Fury, "playing it by ear", takes on one group of HYDRA thugs after another, until Strucker faces him one-on-one. Thanks to his deadly "Satan Claw", Strucker gains the upper hand, and it looks like it might be the end.
Appearing in "The End of the Ancient One!"Edit
- Living Tribunal (First appearance)
- Seven Bands of Cyttorak (Mentioned)
- Shades of the Seraphim (Mentioned)
- Vishanti (Mentioned)
- Dormammu (Mentioned)
- Eternity (Mentioned)
- Vapors of Valtorr (Mentioned)
- Several practicioners of the mystic arts
- Demons of Denak (Mentioned)
- Mystic Moons of Munnopor (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The End of the Ancient One!"Edit
To defeat Umar, Doctor Strange freed Zom, who has trapped him and the Ancient One in the Seven Bands of Cyttorak. The Ancient One sacrifices himself to pass his powers on to Strange; while merging with a stone pillar, he warns of "the coming of" something and says, "the forelock." Zom casts a spatial distortion spell, which Strange escapes with his new strength. Strange grasps Zom's topknot and pulls it loose, at the cost of part of his cloak. Zom seems afraid, as do the mystically attuned of Earth (shown by the All-Seeing Eye of Agamotto). Zom traps Strange in another spell but is dissolved by the coming of ... the Living Tribunal. Because of Strange, Earth's mystics now have a "sense of evil," so their world must be destroyed.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Strange Mails". Letters are pubished from: Kevin Karusek and Barry Brookner.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|