Appearing in "Sometimes the Good Guys Lose!"Edit
- Imperial Industries Inc.
- Leslie Farrington
- Arnold Brown
- Vincent Vandergill
Synopsis for "Sometimes the Good Guys Lose!"Edit
Unable to stop the launching of the Betatron bomb in time, Fury returns to SHIELD where he discusses options with Tony Stark. HYDRA agents are able to infiltrate the building and they kidnap Fury in front of a helpless Stark (who forgot to bring his attache case containing his Iron Man suit). Fury is brought face-to-face with Imperial Hydra ... To be continued.
Appearing in "If Eternity Should Fail!"Edit
- Eternity (First appearance)
- Hamir the Hermit
- Vapors of Valtorr (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Shades of the Seraphim (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Twelve Moons of Munnopor (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Eye of Agamotto
- The Mystic Glow of Revealment
Synopsis for "If Eternity Should Fail!"Edit
Traveling to Eternity's realm, Dr. Strange comes face to face with the living embodiment of Eternity. Strange asks the being to grant him with the power to defeat Dormammu and save his master, however after much consideration Eternity decrees that Strange needs no additional power, as he has the means to defeat Dormammu on his own.
Traveling back to Earth's dimension, Dr. Strange learns that Baron Mordo had kidnapped the unconscious body of the Ancient One and transported him to the Dark Dimension and is now being held hostage along with Clea. Strange is then told to duel Mordo for their freedom.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Strange Tales Vol 1 138 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Strange Tales series
- Images from Strange Tales Vol 1 138
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|