Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- We beat 'em hands down ... but, so what? All I got were nobodies! The big fish can strike again, any time!
Appearing in "Find Fury or Die!"Edit
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
- Unnamed agents
- Fury's throat-mike
- Fury's hypno-beam
- Hydra's portable X-Ray scanner
Synopsis for "Find Fury or Die!"Edit
HYDRA's agents have Nick Fury under surveillance in the hopes that he will lead them to SHIELD's HQ. Tricked into thinking an abandoned warehouse is the base, the HYDRA force is quickly captured.
Appearing in "What Lurks Beneath the Mask?"Edit
- Rama Kaliph (First appearance)
- Abu Ben Hakim (Only Appearance)
- Hamir the Hermit
- Strange's Female Acquaintance (Only Appearance)
- Eternity (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Shades of the Seraphim (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Vishanti (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Vapors of Valtorr (Mentioned) (Invocation)
Synopsis for "What Lurks Beneath the Mask?"Edit
Dormammu captures Clea and takes her prisoner for her involvement in the release of the Mindless Ones during one of Dormammu's attempts at destroying Dr. Strange. While in the Earth dimension, Dr. Strange continues to seek out information about Eternity, while fighting off opposition from Mordo and his minions, however with each mystic he visits Strange finds dead ends. Visiting the Aged Genghis, Dr. Strange is given a scroll that is supposed to bring him to Eternity.
However it is the wrong one, and Strange finds himself in a world filled with masks and a being bound to a machine. Unmasking him it turns out to be a demon that tricks others into unmasking it so that it can in turn steal their bodies and imprison their spirits. Although Dr. Strange falls for this trap, he uses his mental control over his cloak of levitation to smash the mask that he has become, freeing himself. Battling the demon, Dr. Strange easily overpowers him and then setes all his victims free before returning to his own dimension.
With all other avenues exhausted, Dr. Strange decides that the only way to learn of Eternity is to probe further into the Ancient Ones mind, even at risk of the Ancient One's life.
- "What Lurks Beneath the Mask?" is reprinted in Marvel's Greatest Comics #25.
- "Find Fury or Die!" is reprinted in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #16
- First Appearance of Aged Genghis.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ One of the people that Strange consults with to see if they know about Eternity. She mentions, "You--who saved my life many years ago!" A caption directly underneath reads, "Remind us to tell you about it sometime --Stan and Steve." However, to the best of our knowledge, we have never been told this story.
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- 1st story
|Like this? Let us know!|