- Only the strong are fit to rule... and my enchanted strength is the greatest of all!
- -- Shazana
Appearing in "The Terrible Toys!"Edit
- Psychic Clay
- Giant Clamp
Synopsis for "The Terrible Toys!"Edit
While out shopping with the girls, the Human Torch and the Thing accidentally stumble upon the Puppet Master (who has altered his appearance with plastic surgery) and his latest plot of using a ray gun to turn people into living mannequins. Captured by the Puppet Master and his robots, the two heroes manage to break themselves free and in the end the Puppet Master becomes a victim of his own weapon.
Appearing in "A Nameless Land, a Timeless Time!"Edit
- Hamir the Hermit
- Seven Rings of Raggadorr (Invoked)
- Vishanti (Invoked)
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (Invoked)
Synopsis for "A Nameless Land, a Timeless Time!"Edit
Transported to the Dark Dimension, Dr. Strange is reunited with Clea, however they are attacked and made prisoner of Shazana, a sorceress who desires to rule the Dark Dimension herself. Probing the mind of a lesser creature under Shazana's dominion, Dr. Strange learns the source of her power comes from a powerful orb. Attacking Shazana once more, Dr. Strange blocks the orb from providing her with power, and jumps upon it to destroy it, causing a mystical backlash that sends Dr. Strange through the myriad dimensions.
The Terrible Toys!
- Although the Puppet Master altered his face via plastic surgery in this story, his features are back to normal when he's seen next in Fantastic Four Annual #3.
- The Puppet Master mentions the last time he battle the Thing and the Torch in Strange Tales #126.
A Nameless Land, A Timeless Time!
- Clea isn't named here until Strange Tales #146. She mentions how Strange befriended her people, this happened in Strange Tales #127.
- Shazanna's half-sister Nazaka and her pet Ubbu are not named until Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Mystic Arcana: The Book of Marvel Magic #1.
- The Ancien One's assistant Hamir is not named until Strange Tales #141.
- Dr. Strange story reprinted in Doctor Strange Master of the Mystic Arts (Fireside) & Marvel's Greatest Comics #24.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|