Appearing in "The Terrible Trio!"Edit
- Peter Parker (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Terrible Trio!"Edit
When the Torch learns that the Terrible Trio are on the loose again, he cuts a golf date with Doris short in order to search for them. The Trio get the drop on the Torch and manage to defeat him and tie him down. However, not before he calls the Thing for help, who is also similarly captured. The two are bound to railroad tracks, but when the oncoming train arrives, the Thing is able to stop it with his feet. Breaking free the two heroes quickly capture the Trio.
Appearing in "Beware...Tiboro! The Tyrant of the Sixth Dimension!"Edit
- Tiboro (First appearance)
- Dr. Green (Only Appearance)
- Professor Schuyler (Only Appearance)
- Mr. James (Only Appearance)
- Munnopor (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Raggadorr (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Vishanti (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Agamotto (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Valtor (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Seraphim (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Oshtur (Mentioned) (Invocation)
Synopsis for "Beware...Tiboro! The Tyrant of the Sixth Dimension!"Edit
When the members of a television newsprogram are sucked into another dimension through an idol depicting the being known as Tiboro, Dr. Strange is called in to rescue them. Traveling through the portal connected to the idol, Strange is confronted by Tiboro and the two duel for the freedom of the captured men. Dr. Strange manages to gain the upper hand when he uses his powers to seal Tiboro's wand. Conceding defeat, Tiboro allows all foreigners in his realm to go free. With all done, Dr. Strange casts a spell of forgetfulness so that knowledge of other realms and magic are still an unknown to the common man.
The Terrible Trio!
- Doris nags on Johnny to be more like Peter Parker. Doris met Parker in Amazing Spider-Man #21. At this point in time neither knew that Parker was secretly Johnny's rival and occasional ally, Spider-Man. Johnny doesn't learn Spider-Man's true identity for years until Spider-Man Human Torch #5.
- Johnny recalls his previous battles with the Terrible Trio which occurred in Fantastic Four #23 and Strange Tales #122.
- Dr. Strange story is reprinted in Doctor Strange Master of the Mystic Arts (Pocket Books).
- Features Letters Page: Strange Mails- Letters from Robert Weis, James Melinichok, Robert Metz, Clint Bigglestone, and Bob Suter
- Also contains "Special Announcement Section" and "The Mighty Marvel Checklist"
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|