Appearing in "Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (In an illusion or vision)
- Avengers (In an illusion or vision)
- Daredevil (Matthew Murdock) (In an illusion or vision)
- Fantastic Four (In an illusion or vision)
- X-Men (In an illusion or vision)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch"Edit
Wanting to be free of Magneto's rule, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch decide they should seek the aid of heroes in the United States. Traveling to New York, the two go to seek the help of the Fantastic Four. Unfortunately, the Thing and Human Torch are the only one's home and they have just seen a news bulletin identifying the two mutants as members of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. A fight soon breaks out that ends with both sides growing weary of a fight. Afterwords the two mutants decide that they're safest by Magneto's side and the two Fantastic Four members allow them to leave.
Appearing in "The Demon's Disciple!"Edit
- Disciple of the Demon
- Seraphim (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Cyttorak (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Vishanti (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Raggador (Mentioned) (Invocation)
- Agamotto (Mentioned) (only by the narrator)
Synopsis for "The Demon's Disciple!"Edit
Dr. Strange is visited by a disciple of a mystic known as the Demon, however the Demon causes the man to disappear. Tracking the Demon to his lair, Dr. Strange is trapped in the Crimson Bands of Cyttorac until he travels out of his body and reads the Demon's spells in order to learn a way to free himself. Battling the Demon, Dr. Strange bests him in mystic combat and then casts a spell that will make the Demon want to renounce the mystic arts for the purposes of evil.
- Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch next appear when they join the Avengers in Avengers #16
- Story contains a 1 page pin-up: Dr. Strange-Master of the Mystic Arts. (Steve Ditko/art)
- Dr. Strange story is reprinted in Doctor Strange Master of the Mystic Arts (Pocket Books).
- Contains letters page: Strange Mails- Letters from Danny Harrison and "The Charades", Steve Perrin, Mike Passano, Bruce MacPherson, and Roy Cunningham
- Also contains "The Mighty Marvel Checklist" with "And a Bunch of Memos from the Ol' Bullpen"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Strange Tales Vol 1 128 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Strange Tales series
- Images from Strange Tales Vol 1 128
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|