Oceanographer Dr. Walter Newell designed a unique suit for deep sea exploration. He took the name Stingray after basing some of its design on manta rays. He was ordered by Edgar Benton to bring Namor in to investigate the disappearance of water from Earth's oceans.
- The suit can safely operate in depths up to 1200 feet. It has a unique oxygen diffusion system based on fish gills. The suit grants Newell superhuman strength and durability to handle underwater conditions. The suit is able to swim at high speeds underwater. Newell can also glide when not in water. Its main weapon is a potent electric blast. The suit also has an internal communication system. The suit also offers protection from radiation.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Stingray's Suit
- Minor Appearances of Stingray's Suit
- Media Stingray's Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Stingray's Suit
- Item Gallery: Stingray's Suit
Links and References