In modern times, his descendent Steven Rogers, Captain America, dreamed about him while preparing to stop William Taurey's plot to use the Madbomb to destroy the US. Rogers' partner Sam Wilson reacted somewhat negatively to Rogers' open praise of his ancestor, saying that the Revolutionary Rogers probably owned slaves as did George Washington. Steve responded that there was no historical record of Revolutionary Rogers owning slaves, despite many people of that time doing such. Wilson seemed unconvinced
Revolutionary Rogers had all the weaknesses of an unenhanced human male (will fail upon lack of air, food, temperature and sleep)
Regular iron shield
- Despite being called "Captain America" by some, the Revolutionary War era Captain Steven Rogers is NOT recognized as official established Captain America which was created by the modern US government through the department of the US Army in World War II, while Captain Rogers acted even before the USA even existed as an independent established country.
- Rogers I's own history is conflicted in later stories with both his own mother and father both being direct Irish immigrants versus Revolutionary Rogers being an established Revolutionary War hero whose family remains in the USA. It is not explained in-story yet as how both can be factual, even in the suggested case of one of Rogers I's later direct name ancestors leaving the USA to live for some generations in Ireland being returning to the USA with Captain America's own parents and the reason why such staunch USA supporters would abandon the USA for Ireland.
- 7 Appearances of Steven Rogers (Revolutionary War) (Earth-616)
- Media Steven Rogers (Revolutionary War) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Steven Rogers (Revolutionary War) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Steven Rogers (Revolutionary War) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Steven Rogers (Revolutionary War) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|