When Doom was the United States President in the year 2099, John Herod, the director of Chicago Reserve (a secret stockpile of MegaCorps technology), faked the resurrection of Captain America (Steve Rogers), using an easily controlled meat puppet from the Reserve.
After this (fake) revelation, "Rogers" became the new President of the United States; in his President period, Rogers built a new version of the White House in Washington, D.C., the Red House, and he became the new director of SHIELD.
In his first mandate, President Rogers decided (under Herod's plan) to banish all of the superheroes in the United States by killing them using the SHIELD Police force. Under his orders, SHIELD killed the Punisher (Jake Gallows), the Hulk (John Eisenhart), Galahad (Ethan Shields) and finally Metalscream and his assistant, Litany Kirkpatrick. 
A YouTube video published by Marvel Entertainment identified President Rogers' real name as "John Flamel". This appears to be a mistake, as John Flamel (Metalscream) was a separate character in 2099. Indeed, Metalscream was one of President Rogers' victims during the hero culling of 2099 A.D. Apocalypse #1.
- 8 Appearances of Steven Rogers (Impersonator) (Earth-928)
- Media Steven Rogers (Impersonator) (Earth-928) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Steven Rogers (Impersonator) (Earth-928)
- Quotations by or about Steven Rogers (Impersonator) (Earth-928)
- Character Gallery: Steven Rogers (Impersonator) (Earth-928)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|