Appearing in "Escape from the Negative Zone, part 2"Edit
- Blastaar's troops
- Blastaar's scientists
- Barack Obama (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.O.K. (Mentioned)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Mentioned)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Camp Hammond
- Negative Zone
- Blastaar's Citadel (formerly Secret U.S. Prison 42)
Synopsis for "Escape from the Negative Zone, part 2"Edit
Pixie teleports her and Emma to New York City to please for help from the Avengers, where they see pictures of the prisoned Scott Summers while Blastaar sends a video message, in which he says that he wants to see Reed Richards. Instead of this, Steve Rogers goes to the Negative Zone to deal with Blastaar, who immediately wants to kill him. Rogers can flee while Hope and Cyclops manage to escape. Meanwhile Namor freaks out because he can't find any water in the Negative Zone.
Eventually Scott, Hope and Rogers fight against Blastaar, who gets punched to the ground by Namor, who goes totally crazy and knocks Hope out.
- No special notes.
- “Escape from the Negative Zone!”
Continued from the X-Men Annual! STEVE ROGERS! X-MEN! NAMOR! Steve Rogers goes on an interdimensional rescue mission after the X-Men find themselves imprisoned by Blastaar! But the Negative Zone alien isn’t the biggest problem that the #1 Avenger and the X-Men are going to face. The most visually spectacular Marvel story in years is not to be missed! This issue, IBRAIM ROBERSON (X-MEN: SECOND COMING) joins writer JAMES ASMUS for the latest chapter of this blockbuster. Part 2 (of 3)
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Steve Rogers: Super Soldier Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|