Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stem Cell is an android built by Project Livewires for black ops missions involving the destruction of other rogue government projects, she was activated, at first utterly unaware of her nature, to replace the fallen tech/engineer specialist of the Livewires team, Homebrew.
After Civil War
Life-Model Decoy : As an android a Life-Model Decoy possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As an android a Life-Model Decoy is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an android a Life-Model Decoy construction makes him very durable.
- Superhuman Stamina: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility: As an android a Life-Model Decoy agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Quick Repair: The nanites in her body give a Life-Model Decoy a form of self-repair similar to a Healing Factor. Her stomach contains a small nanofactory allowing her to reproduce small items of advanced technology that she knows the specs of.
- 7 Appearances of Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- Media Stem Cell (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stem Cell (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|