Staten Island is the third largest and least populated of New York City's boroughs. It is an overwhelmingly white and upper income suburban area with rows of neatly manicured lawns. Separated from the city by Upper and Lower New York Bays, it is closer to New Jersey than New York and is linked to Manhattan by the Verrazano Bridge and the Staten Island Ferry. With docks and shipping facilities located on the north and northeastern shores, Staten Island's industrial activities include oil refining, chemical production, communication equipment, and soap.
Points of Interest
- Appearances of Staten Island
- Minor Appearances of Staten Island
- Media Staten Island was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Staten Island
- Images related to Staten Island