Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "How We Die"Edit
- Star-Lord (Peter Quill) (Main story and flashforward dream)
- Greg Allen (Main story and flashback)
- Matt Murdock (Main story and flashback) (As Daredevil in flashback only)
- Sharon Cayonne (First full appearance)
- James Logan
- Shocker (Herman Schultz)
- Rocket Raccoon
- Alpha Flight
- Greylight (First appearance; flashforward dream only) (Unnamed)
- Edmund Allen (Corpse in flashback only)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Mentioned)
- Meredith Quill (Mentioned)
- Clint Eastwood (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- NYPD (Mentioned)
- Jack Murdock (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite) (Mentioned)
- Melter (Mentioned)
- Diamondhead (Arch Dyker) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Mentioned)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Human-Spartoi Hybrids (Main story and flashforward dream)
- Various unidentified alien species (Main story and flashforward dream)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mutant-Alien Hybrids
- Human-Kree Hybrids (Cameo)
- Softlands (First appearance; flashforward dream only) (Unnamed)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Earth Orbit
- Krama-6 (Mentioned)
- Flapperdoodle's (Mentioned)
- Silver Bandit's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Daredevil's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Adamantium (Mentioned)
- Wrecker's Crowbar (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel's Suit (Cameo)
- Element Guns
• Star-Lord’s time Grounded comes to a close!
• Will he give up the stars to stay on as a bartender?
• Would he change his name to Bar-Lord?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|