Stan Lee and his then comic collaborator Jack Kirby originally had an agreement with the Fantastic Four that the team would share their adventures with them so that Lee and Kirby could publish factual accounts in their comics.
Stan, now with moustache and goatee, went to the theater with wife Joan in NYC. The play was not of their liking but Stan found it was short enough to go back home and write the following Spider-Man issue. They then met Daredevil, who was running from rampaging Man-Bull and gret Stan as "fearless leader". Joan was amazed at seeing a superhero.
A version of Stan Lee appeared to The Hulk and went through the story of Bruce's dads death, using a troupe of actors, before disappearing into nothingness. It is unknown how this version came into being or what it truly was  At that time, visions of Stan appeared in other places, including Stan as a driver to explain a story of Daredevil.
Sensationalisim, Self-Promotion, as well espousing the greatness of Marvel Comics and the Marvel Universe.
Stan is a talented scripter and editor, and can account surprisingly well for himself in a physical confrontation.
- Stan possesses a mastery of vocabulary and alliteration that borders on the super-human .
- Lee's role in the Marvel Universe is often a benevolent or humorous one.
- This Stan Lee served in the European Theatre during World War II. Our reality's Stan Lee served stateside. 
- Fantastic Four #10 - First Appearance.
- 64 Appearances of Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- Media Stan Lee (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- 4 Quotations by or about Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Stan Lee (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|