- -- Stan Lee src
During the race for the cosmic bricks, Stan Lee was constantly caught in extreme danger which required the heroes to save him.
For reasons unknown he was one of the villains Doom hired and was later seen escaping The Raft with Carnage and Red Skull.
- Healing Factor,Adamantium Skeleton and Claws (Wolverine)
- Can Transform into a Hulk. (Hulk)
- Scretching and Grappling (Mister Fantastic)
- Web Swinging, Web Balls, Spider-sense, Web Grappling, Wall-Crawling. (Spider-Man and Daredevil)
- Flame Vision. (A combination of Human Torch's flame powers and Cyclops's optic blasts)
- Telekinesis, mind control, Rune Tracing, Portals, Time Manipulation. (Jean Grey and Dr. Strange))
- Magnetic powers. (Magneto)
- Superhuman speed. (Quicksilver)
- Chi (Iron Fist)
- Shooting Hammers out of his hands.
- Stan Lee is a skilled user of technology, and is able to access both SHIELD and HYDRA computer systems.
- Bow and pencil
- Stan Lee voices himself.
- 5 Appearances of Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- Minor Appearances of Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- Media Stan Lee (Earth-13122) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- 2 Quotations by or about Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- Character Gallery: Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|