Squadron City was built by the Squadron Supreme (Earth-712) during their Utopia Program. The City was meant to house the Squadron members as well as their families. Since the Squadron had revealed their identities to the public, it was felt it was safer for the families to be located near them. The city included multiple housing units, a hospital, research labs, and technology manufacturing facilities. The city was connected by a high speed rail system. To protect the city, its location was kept top secret and Squadron member Arcanna cast a spell to hide it from detection.
- Squadron Supreme and their families
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Squadron City
- Media Squadron City was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Squadron City
- Images related to Squadron City
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Squadron City
Links and References